Trinamix helps a leading American chain casual restaurants to adopt Oracle Demand Planning Cloud and Oracle Supply Planning Cloud
Food & Beverage
Oracle Modules Implemented
Oracle Demand Planning Cloud
Oracle Supply Planning Cloud
Client Background and Business Context
The client is an American chain of fast casual restaurants in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, and France, specializing in tacos and Mission burritos.
The client had inconsistent supply chain service levels and the existing supply chain infrastructure was impeding growth. The client lacked efficient processes, execution, and technology excellence across the supply chain. It had limited supply chain visibility and holistic accountability across partners that increased the risk exposure across the supply chain.
Moreover, the client was unable to respond to the increased demands / promotions and was unable to match financial plan with Supply chain plan.
The client selected Trinamix to implement Oracle Demand Planning Cloud and Oracle Supply Planning Cloud that helped them overcome all the challenges and achieve their objectives
Key Solution Highlights
- Implemented robust demand and supply planning processes to respond to increasing scales
- Created a new store opening process in order to accurately forecast demand coming from new locations
- Orchestrated demand and supply planning processes to focus on freshness thus reducing the waste due to missing shelf life requirements
- Automated integrated business planning processes having the same number seen across different departments including finance, operations, planners and store operators
- With new system in place, the client is now able to respond much better towards coordinated promotion planning process and align the supply chain to fulfill the changes in Demand.
Case ratio based Integrated Business Planning Process
Template based agile implementation methodology for Quick implementation
Trinamix is a global solution provider specializing in Oracle Applications with a focus on Oracle Supply Chain Management, Oracle ERP, Oracle EPM, and Industry 4.0 (Internet of Things, Blockchain, and AI/ML). Trinamix offerings include implementation services, design thinking, strategic planning, change management, business process transformation, industry-specific solutions, managed services, and RPA based implementations. We are headquartered in the US with local offices in Canada, Australia, Japan, UK, and India.