Trinamix helps a leading Biotechnology company to adopt Oracle Supply Planning Cloud with Trinamix Allocation Workbench
Oracle Modules Implemented
Oracle Supply Planning Cloud
Trinamix Allocation Workbench
Client Background and Business Context
The client is a leading precision oncology company dedicated to helping conquer cancer through its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics.
The client selected Trinamix for implementation of Oracle Supply Planning Cloud and Trinamix Allocation Workbench. Trinamix Allocation Workbench is a PaaS-based solution delivered on APEX to support Shelf Life across and lot-based allocation. These features are compliant with the Life Sciences/Biotechnology industry regulations.
The key business objectives behind the client’s Planning Cloud adoption were: move from excel based planning to a cloud-based integrated process using state-of-the-art Oracle applications; adopt best practices in the supply chain planning process in order to optimize the cost of ownership and improve customer satisfaction.
The client had already implemented other SCM and ERP cloud modules.
Key Solution Highlights
- Net Supply and Demand using product structure (BOM) from the ERP system
- Respect minimum required shelf life across the BOM and lot-for-lot capabilities enabled by Trinamix Allocation Workbench
- Ability to enter and maintain safety stocks for key reagents
- Ability to use MRP planning process in conjunction with Min-Max planning
- Automatically generate purchase orders and work orders based on supply-demand netting in MRP
- Exception-based planning and execution
- Provide a framework for simulation and perform what-if analysis
Build a foundation Supply Chain Planning solution that can be scaled further globally
Latest features of Oracle Planning Cloud being leveraged
Simplification of overall processes
Trinamix is a leading Oracle implementation specialist that facilitates customers in the digital transformation of their supply chain using Oracle Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Planning, Internet of Things, Blockchain and AI/ML. Trinamix offerings include design thinking, strategic planning, change management, business process transformation, industry specific solutions, support services and RPA based implementations. We are headquartered in the US with local offices in Canada, Australia, Japan, UK and India.