Juniper Networks saves Inventory Cost of USD 15 MN and improves lead time by 75% using Oracle Cloud, powered by Trinamix
Oracle Modules Implemented
Oracle Demand Planning Cloud
Oracle S&OP Cloud
Oracle Global Order Promising Cloud
Oracle Backlog Management
Oracle Supply Planning Cloud
Client Background and Business Context
Juniper Networks, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that develops and markets networking products, including routers, switches, network management software, network security products, and software-defined networking technology.
Juniper Networks deployed Oracle cloud Supply planning and Global Order promising solutions to improve OTD for customer orders and reduce supply chain inventory by building a robust platform to orchestrate its outsource manufacturing supply chain across multiple partners. Following were the client objectives:
- Improve end to end planning cycle time and planning frequency to quickly address demand variability.
- Incorporatoverall supply chain data accuracy.
- Reduce order rescheduling instances and achieve higher On-Time Delivery.
- Enable integrated planning platform to share real-time supply chain information and constraints with planning users
- Reduce plan to execution cycle time
Key Solution Highlights
- Decreased order promising cycle time
- Accurate order shipment date and improved On Time Delivery
- Improved Lead Time Attainment (LTA-T) – Hit 72-75% LTA at new measure of performance
- Inventory cost savings of $12-18M at current business levels
- Improvement in Supply chain operation cost with reduced liability.
- Robust, integrated supply chain platform to support scalability, efficiency, and optimization
Trinamix is a leading Oracle implementation specialist that facilitates customers in the digital transformation of their supply chain using Oracle Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Planning, Internet of Things, Blockchain and AI/ML. Trinamix offerings include design thinking, strategic planning, change management, business process transformation, industry specific solutions, support services and RPA based implementations. We are headquartered in the US with local offices in Canada, Australia, Japan, UK and India.