A leading North America Solar Giant Selects Trinamix for AI-powered Test Automation Platform Implementation
Oracle Modules Implemented
AI-powered Test Automation
Client Background and Business Context
As one of the most trusted names since 2004, this solar company is a national leader in the development, funding, and long-term ownership and operation of commercial and community assets. They have developed, delivered, funded, acquired, and currently operate more than 200 solar and solar + storage projects, serving businesses, institutions, farms, governments, communities, and utilities.
This solar giant was looking for an automation platform to eliminate the IT staff’s manual effort for quarterly patch testing. They wanted to make the best use of a certified and comprehensive testing process to avoid application issues, failures, and changes. The client required a robust process with a faster turnaround time for quarterly patching. They chose to automate and integrate the testing process across multiple applications. The client decided to collaborate with Trinamix for an AI-powered Test automation platform implementation, including the ability to test end-to-end processes across various platforms, such as Oracle Cloud ERP, Salesforce, Workday, and more.
Key Solution Highlights
- Identified gaps in the current testing suite and suggested test cases to fill those gaps
- Provided detailed analysis of changes across all Oracle modules due to quarterly patches and automatically adjusted the test scripts to incorporate those changes
- Provided summary and detailed results to stakeholders with screenshots to fulfill the audit requirements
- Undertook identification and notification of users for addition/deletion of fields on specific screens as a part of quarterly update
- Delivered zero code-based test scripting platform
- Performed automatic test data generation and maintenance
- Provided permission-based access to a defined user group
- Applied comprehensive test suite against manual testing-critical operations
Developed a repository of 1600+ test cases for Oracle Cloud ERP modules
Reduced the testing cycle time from 2.5 weeks to 4 days
Reduced errors caused due to testing fatigue
Mapped out business processes as-is and created test cases automatically using a repository of 2000+ test scripts
Identified and created 350+ test cases across various Finance, SCM, and Project modules
Trinamix is a leading Oracle implementation specialist that facilitates customers in the digital transformation of their supply chain using Oracle Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Planning, Internet of Things, Blockchain, and AI/ML. Trinamix offerings include design thinking, strategic planning, change management, business process transformation, industry-specific solutions, support services, and RPA-based implementations. We are headquartered in the US with local offices in Canada, Australia, Japan, the UK, and India.
For more information, contact us at sales@Trinamix.com.