Client Background and Business Context
The client, headquartered in San Francisco, California is a cloud-based managed IT company. Their solutions include wireless, switching, security, enterprise mobility management, communications, and security cameras, all centrally managed from the web.
The client’s legacy master data management was primarily based on a collection of MS Excel files that use formulae, macros, and manual touches. Maintaining data in MS Excel were turning out to be difficult.
The client was looking for real-time and easily scalable deployment of the overall supply chain planning and financial planning processes with accurate product information that can be integrated into the downstream application (Great Plains and Salesforce) on a cloud-based best of breed application.
Oracle Modules Implemented
- Oracle Fusion Product Data Hub (PDH)
- Oracle Autonomous Integration Cloud (AOIC)
- Oracle Demand Management Cloud
- Oracle Supply Planning Cloud
- Oracle Procurement Cloud
- Oracle Financials Cloud
Trinamix being the implementation partner helped the client to choose appropriate solutions from Oracle Cloud Application Suites. Trinamix enabled the following capabilities:
- Integrated Supply Chain using Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Procurement, AP and PDH
- Modern exception based day in a Life of a planner facilitated by using Infotile, dashboard
- Exception-based planning and execution management
- Supplier collaboration using supplier portal for PO promise based on Ship Date
- Inventory Analysis, Pricing Governance, and Product Life Cycle Management
- Real-time product pricing information deployment i.e. Oracle PDH to GP and Salesforce Integrations leveraging the Oracle AOIC
Trinamix is one of the premier implementation specialists for Oracle Cloud Applications with a global
presence. Known for its unique approach of implementation that incorporates best practices for
processes and technology, Trinamix is a leader in implementing End to End Supply Chain, Supply
Chain Planning and Industry 4.0 Solutions. Together with Oracle, Trinamix is committed to delivering
its customer’s future-ready supply chain management.
Trinamix is headquartered in he USA and with a global presence across the UK, Canada, Japan, India
For more information, contact Trinamix at sales@Trinamix.com