A comprehensive solution for
managing Service Parts in ERP Cloud/Legacy ERP
Product Overview and Demo
Many businesses across the world deal with heavy machinery or equipment that consumes maintenance materials, and spare parts management is one of the most important considerations to take into account. Having a strong spare parts planning system in place can offer benefits across many different aspects of operations.
Service Parts Planning challenges are usually faced by companies in Industrial Manufacturing, High Tech, Healthcare and Oil & Gas industries. Some of the challenges include:
- Stringent industry requirements
- Critical equipment needs to be available immediately and they likely have purchased Service Contracts with same-day fix commitments/ specific ETA for fix
- Large portion of service parts is business to business (B2B) rather than business to consumer (B2C)
- Demand is not typically influenced by sales or promotions and Failure Events are Random
- Right spare parts are in the right place to fix things that break. Building a supply chain network that allows for near immediate, sometimes global availability of key parts
- High cost of “downtime” are incurred in most of the scenarios
Any Service Parts planning solution typically includes Forecasting, Replenishment Planning, Inventory Planning components, in addition to supporting service specific constructs.
Trinamix Service Parts Planning (SPP) is comprehensive solution for managing Service Parts in ERP Cloud/Legacy ERP
It is a Complimentary extension to Cloud Planning Suite including Demand, Supply & Replenishment Planning and enhances /introduces some of the key SPP capabilities as given below.