Managing Oracle fusion custom object through REST webservices
Objective of this article is to provide an overview on how we can manage the custom objects we create through REST webservices. This covers the custom object created under CRM as well as ERP and SCM area.
Business use case or Problem statement:
• How to manage your custom object records or keep them in sync with the external applications.
• To minimize the manual maintenance and efforts to manage your custom object.
• A realtime handshake between source application and Oracle fusion custom object.
Pre requisites and Considerations:
• In this article we are considering that the custom object is already created in your Oracle fusion application.
• No child custom object is created and considered while designing this content.
• We are using postman application to execute the webservices.
• A basic idea of following webservices methods, Get Post Put and Delete methods is needed.
Shivam Upadhyay is a PLM Sr Consultant with 9 years of experience in Oracle Agile PLM and PLM cloud. He has an PLM implementation experience over 10+ projects along with multiple PLM architecture experience across multiple domains.