How Oracle Cloud enables SiTime to gain complete Supply Chain Visibility and Control on its Accounting
SiTime Corporation, the market leader in silicon MEMS timing solutions, is revolutionizing the timing market segment with their product and cutting-edge technology. SiTime is looking to become a Billion$+ company in next 5 – 7 years which translates into 4-fold growth. With current trend and ambitious growth target came challenges.
SiTime was unable to modernize the semiconductor supply chain and improve product time-to-market owing to disconnected manufacturing, accounting and distribution systems which is essential to address growth needs. This was leading to issues in new product introductions, on-time customer order fulfillment, partner payments, purchasing reconciliations, and revenue recognition.
Trinamix worked with SiTime to overcome these challenges with the implementation of Oracle Order Management Cloud, SCE Cloud, Oracle ERP and Purchasing Cloud, along with Trinamix’s semiconductor industry solution, “FabConnect”
With Oracle Cloud Implementation, SiTime got a 360-degree view of accounting and financial transactions, helping them to leverage global opportunities. Some of the benefits SiTime will achieve over time are:
- Support massive growth and scaling in business operations
- Accelerated onboarding partners and business units to increase manufacturing and distribution throughput
- Increased operational efficiency, synchronized, and consolidated contract manufacturing operations
- Improved purchasing cycle times through automation and better financial control
- Significant savings from accurate invoice matching
- End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility
Join us at the webinar to hear from the speakers of SiTime about their cloud transformation journey and what helped them attain their objectives.
Register now to find out more from the industry experts of Oracle and Trinamix about the latest trends in the high-tech industry, typical implementation challenges and blockages, and overall successful project implementation strategies.
Vice President, Sales & Strategy,