Webinar: How to unlock cash and enhance supply chain resilience post COVID-19
Intueri, Trinamix, and Amplo Global are jointly hosting a webinar series focused on the three phases of the turnaround journey in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis: ‘Survive, Sustain and then Thrive’. We concluded our first webinar titled ‘Preparing for a Post COVID-19 Sustainable Supply Chain’ with the intention of a deeper dive into the pressing issues in the subsequent editions of the series.
In the ongoing turbulent times, managing Working Capital and generating Liquidity is the foremost concern among most enterprises. With this background, our next webinar will focus on how to unlock cash, develop resilience and enhance agility in a Supply Chain. Our speakers will deliberate on enablers such as:
- Better cash flow through credit management
- Better agreement terms and visibility using smart contracts
- Use of IoT and adaptive intelligence to improve inventory management, reduce waste, improve asset maintenance cycle thus improve liquidity
- Risk mitigation of currency, commodity price and interest rate fluctuation to improve stability and resilience of supply chain
- Alternate sourcing with near-shore manufacturing as a supply chain strategy
- Just-in-time vs. build backup and safety plans.
- Cost savings by reducing the complexity of corporate structures
- Empathy-driven collaboration within the supply chain ecosystem
Join this Webinar to learn from academicians, industry experts, process experts, and supply chain practitioners on their experience with the current situation across industries. Participate in the Q&A session with our panelists and in the online poll among the participants & learn from the peers on the leading industry trends.