How an end-to-end Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP, PLM and SCM solution gives Glaukos a leading edge
1 Dec 2021
11 AM PT
Glaukos Corporation is an ophthalmic medical technology and pharmaceutical company focused on novel therapies for the treatment of glaucoma, corneal disorders, and retinal diseases. Glaukos had acquired Avedro, a leading hybrid ophthalmic pharmaceutical and medical technology company focused on treating corneal disease and disorders. With its rapidly growing business, Glaukos wanted to merge Avedro business into Glaukos’s Oracle cloud instance.
Come join us to learn how Glaukos managed to roll out this global, uniform, and harmonized ERP-PLM-SCM system, helping them:
- Improve process efficiencies by eliminating paper trails and offline communication through the deployment of Oracle features
- Eliminate redundant activities through the deployment of Trinamix DIA RPA
- Build a State of the art Product Development, Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, and Financial system
- Achieve a Life Sciences industry-specific solution through GoSaaS Inspection Management, GoSaaS Employee Training System (ETS)
- Validate operator training with manufacturing SOP through implementation of critical badging solution
Hear from Glaukos, Oracle, Trinamix and GoSaaS on the Oracle solution, typical implementation challenges, and the approach that was considered to help Glaukos achieve its vision. They will discuss how Glaukos built their use case, how they designed their solution, and what benefits they’ve achieved so far.
Sr. Director, Business Systems
Vice President, Product Strategy
Partner, PLM SME
Vice President, Sales & Operations