REALIZE YOUR DREAMS WITH US
We are a company who believes that excellent manpower is the biggest attribute to attain greater success. In our quest to reach towards the pinnacle of success, we always in a search of smart, talented and passionate individuals who can make a significant contribution towards the overall growth of the company. We offer our employees a dynamic, transparent and healthy workplace where they can get exposure on varied tools and technologies that are shaping the future of the digital landscape. Therefore, if you have the zeal to make it big in life- come and join us and experience a career growth never imagined before.
Trinamix is a global solution provider specializing in Oracle Applications with a focus on Oracle Supply Chain Management, Oracle ERP, Oracle EPM, and Industry 4.0 (Internet of Things, Blockchain, and AI/ML). Trinamix offerings include implementation services, design thinking, strategic planning, change management, business process transformation, industry-specific solutions, managed services, and RPA based implementations. We are headquartered in the US with local offices in Canada, Australia, Japan, UK, and India. Know More
Campus Drive for 2022 MBA Supply Chain/Operations
Opportunity to work in Oracle EBS & Cloud as a Functional/Techno Functional/ Technical Consultant
- Understand customer’s supply chain problems and provide solution using Oracle Application
- Work on Oracle Cloud Application and other allied skills
- Main responsibility will be to gather business requirements, configuring Oracle Applications
- Working closely with customer and solution architect to understand business requirements and deliver solutions
- Preparing documentation, Testing, Conduct workshops, attend Conference Room Pilots (CRP)
- Client Application Implementation & Support
- Pre-Sales work like preparing demo, writing white papers etc.
Knowledge & Experience
- Ideal candidate should have obtained MBA in Supply Chain, Operations.
- Preference will be given to candidates with B.Tech/BE with MBA
- Candidate should have 70% throughout his/her academics
- Knowledge of any ERP application will be an added advantage
- Certifications, if any will be added advantage
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Good aptitude, analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.