REALIZE YOUR DREAMS WITH US
We are a company who believes that excellent manpower is the biggest attribute to attain greater success. In our quest to reach towards the pinnacle of success, we always in a search of smart, talented and passionate individuals who can make a significant contribution towards the overall growth of the company. We offer our employees a dynamic, transparent and healthy workplace where they can get exposure on varied tools and technologies that are shaping the future of the digital landscape. Therefore, if you have the zeal to make it big in life- come and join us and experience a career growth never imagined before.
Nature of the Job: FTE/Permanent
Travel: Up to 70% travel required for various customer locations
Location: Resource will be leading cloud planning projects at our various customer locations in US.
If you are an experienced Oracle Cloud Planning Consultant looking for a change and want to work in the most collaborative environment, Trinamix is the best place for you where you can enjoy all the benefits without relocation. We are growing fast and have openings for you to explore more, learn and make an impact.
Role to be played: Architect / Functional Consultant who can run workshop, do functional design, fit/gap analysis, work with technical and integration team, run CRP, SIT and UAT.
Skills Required: Oracle cloud planning (SP or DM or S&OP or GOP) experience. At least 2 cloud implementation experience. Experience in ASCP, GOP, Demantra, Hybrid cloud, PL/SQL will be considered a plus.
10+ years’ experience managing Oracle Transformation projects with at least 4 Oracle end to end Implementations
- Implementation experience with Oracle Supply chain, Manufacturing and planning modules
- Experience in Supply planning, Demand planning and Oracle Planning Could Experience
- Experience in Oracle Could Migration strategy
- An Experienced person who can be enterprise level architect managing Oracle Applications and DBA activities.
- The required person should understand the whole Oracle applications structure, DBA activities. He should have solid experience for project management
- Assist in various rollouts to newly acquired business divisions
- Assist in discussions with business SMEs on behalf Business for the rollout of the solution as well as enhancement to the current solution in production
- Help in evaluations of customizations and potential opportunities to move to leverage out of box functionality within PaaS.
- Escalation management and involvement of stakeholders appropriately for resolution
Experience: 5+ years
- Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment
- Understanding of effort estimation and rate cards
- Proposal management experience
- Knowledge of document management methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written English language skills
- Strong time management / prioritization skills
- Communicate and influence at a senior level
- Excellent communication and coordination skill
- Present all new proposal content to the knowledge base manager for potential re-use
Experience: 5+ years
- Strong Functional Planning Lead in Oracle eBS R12.2 (Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Service Parts Planning, Inventory Planning methods, DRP, Forecasting)
- Experience in working with users to gather and analyze business requirements for all Planning related processes, as well as mapping requirements to standard Oracle functionality and identifying software “gaps” and resolutions
- Create system documentation for solution design, conversion design, functional setups, test scripts, and training documentation in all above Planning areas
- Have a good understanding of implementing R12.2 Planning functionality
- Configure and Test EBS application and custom software components for effective Solution design of Oracle EBS Planning solution
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and implement an end to end Solution across all business areas.
- Create functional solution design specifications (MD50’s) for custom development including interfaces to Non-Oracle systems
- Develop and maintain documentation for Business requirements, Solution design, System Setup, Gap analysis and Functional design for all RICE components
- Lead Conference Room Pilot and other testing with Business Users to validate system and process solutions
- Provide support in Planning Data migration activities into Oracle
- Plan and Lead Planning cutover activities and perform Post Production support activities
Experience: 7+ years
- In depth understanding of oracle transportation management modules and logistics business flow
- At least 2 end to end OTM implementation and support projects experience
- Solid understanding of OTM product functionality
- Should have end to end knowledge of OTM life cycle and OTM architecture
- Understanding Customer Business Processes, Requirements and Analyzing their feasibility with respect to OTM features and functionalities
- Expert in OTM core modules and order to cash flow configuration with different scenarios
- Preparation of Project Scope, Business Requirement Blueprint and various Functional Specification Documents. Preparation of Business Process and Application level mapping documents.,
- Configuring and Demonstrating critical end-end business scenarios as part of Conference Room Pilot (CRP) sessions.
- Assisting Technical team in translating the functional specifications into design specifications.
- Configuration of various master entities and modelling of customer business requirements as per the application standards.,
- Suggesting innovative, cost and effort effective solution options for addressing various non-standard business requirements. ,
- Preparing functional Test Cases and Scenario documents.,
- End-end Functional and Integration testing of various application modules and custom designed components.,
- Prepare mapping document to interface OTM system with EDI, WMS, Order Management and Financial Systems.
- Business requirement gathering, solution design, configuration and deliver
- Project deliverable documentations and presentation
- Understanding of different integration interface and middle-ware
- Knowledge in: XML, XSL, JSPX, SQL, PLSQL, Unix-putty commands, server folders, data base tables, style-sheet
- Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) and related Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
- Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
- Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
- May act as the team lead on projects.
- Effectively consults with management of customer organizations.
- Gains client acceptance of the defined solution.
- Fully comprehends client requirements and translates them into implementable solutions
- Participates in and/or supports business development activities.
- Learns and execute based on the Trinamix implementation methodology
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good aptitude, analytical skills.