In the current era when companies are moving towards cloud, they still want to retain their important transactional systems. Trinamix integration solutions are defined to give them the most from their legacy systems while moving to high performance cloud world.
Trinamix is leading cloud integration solution provider with different third-party database software vendors & application systems. We have successfully designed and developed integrated solutions running between applications (Third party, Oracle PaaS and SaaS) on scheduled basis and Ad-hoc Just in Time.
Few of our integrated solutions:
- Integration of Oracle EBS with Oracle Financials Cloud
- Integration of SAP with Oracle Planning Central Cloud
- Integration with 3rd party application using Microsoft SQL Server and Apache Tomcat as application server
- Integration of Salesforce.com with Oracle SaaS Cloud
- Integration of Oracle Analytics Cloud with Oracle Planning Central, Oracle Financials Cloud
- Integration of AI with Oracle SaaS cloud to make daily tasks automated
Trinamix has expertise in developing custom applications deployed on Java Cloud Service and Database Cloud Service as per client requirements and integrating the same with Oracle SaaS cloud.
We have expertise in all Oracle Middleware solutions on Cloud i.e. Java Cloud Service (JCS), Developer Cloud Service, Java Cloud Service SaaS extension (JCS-SX), Integration Cloud Service (ICS), SOA cloud service (SOACS), BI cloud, Analytics cloud (BACS) and Data Integrator Cloud Service.
Trinamix has in-house integrated solution for Manufacturing Industries called FabConnect, which integrates third party with Financials cloud and SCM cloud.
For more information on our customer focused Integration solutions, please contact us.
About the Author
Abhishek Sahu is working with Trinamix Inc. as a Senior Technical Consultant with 6 years of experience. He is closely working as a Consultant and Solution Designer with clients for Cloud Integrated Solutions. He is also actively involved in Product development using modern Oracle development tools like JCS, ICS, ADF and Java.