An American Financial Services and Software as a Service Company Seeks the Expertise of Trinamix for The Implementation of Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloud
Oracle Modules Implemented
Oracle SCM Cloud Modules
Oracle Inventory Management
Oracle Direct Procurement
Oracle Cost Management
Client Background and Business Context
The customer is a financial technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the Internet. Their primary focus is to simplify the process of accepting online payments for businesses of all sizes. They offer a suite of tools and APIs that enable businesses to integrate payment processing into their websites and applications. They support various payment methods, including credit and debit cards, digital wallets, and bank transfers.
The customer aimed to achieve inventory optimization across the supply chain along with an integrated business application architecture. They wanted to fix their time-consuming period close procedures and disconnected Supply Chain Operations and related accounting issues.
They sought to effectively track inventory throughout the supply chain and address the issue of limited financial visibility resulting from the absence of Subledger Accounting.
They collaborated with Trinamix for Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloud implementation to improve centralized inventory visibility, eliminate offline and outdated Inventory Management techniques, and streamline and automate integrations with Home-Grown Ordering System and 3PL vendors.
Key Solution Highlights
- Simplified Integrations with Home-Grown Ordering System and 3PL System Warehouses
- Standardized and revamped business processes with the introduction of Supply Chain Modules
- Simplified Subledger Accounting
- Eliminated manual effort required by business and IT teams to perform Period Close processes
- Identified Pain Areas around various business processes and mitigated them through industry best practices
- Deployed Full Business Process Lifecycles in Oracle making Cloud Apps the primary source of truth for the customer
- Enabled management of inventory allocation across different channels
- Enabled ease in accounting by introducing Subledger Accounting methods
Improved centralized inventory visibility
Reduced costs, inventory levels, and cycle times
Optimized inventory levels and efficient planning for inventory
Streamlined and automated integrations with Home-Grown Ordering System and 3PL vendors
Trinamix is a leading Oracle implementation specialist that facilitates customers in the digital transformation of their supply chain using Oracle Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Planning, IoT, Blockchain, and AI/ML. Trinamix diverse offerings include design thinking, strategic planning, change management, business process transformation, industry-specific solutions, support services, and RPA-based implementations. We are headquartered in the US with local offices in Canada, Australia, Japan, the UK, and India.
For more information, contact us at sales@Trinamix.com