A Leading Global Provider of Systems and Solutions for the Communications Industry Enhances the Effectiveness of Supplier Management with Oracle Cloud Solutions
Oracle Modules Implemented
Oracle Supplier Registration Workflow
Oracle Supplier Qualification Management Cloud
Oracle Supplier Negotiation Cloud
Client Background and Business Context
The customer is the leading global provider of cloud and software platforms, systems, and services essential for delivering advanced unified access networks and intelligent premises of the future. Their cutting-edge platforms and services empower customers to construct next-generation networks by adopting a DevOps operating model, enhancing the subscriber experience through extensive utilization of big data analytics, and transforming the intricacies of smart homes and businesses into lucrative revenue streams.
The customer wanted more effective and improved supplier management. They were looking for a solution to analyze performance metrics for OTD (on-time delivery) and historical and forecasted spending. To ensure a smooth supplier onboarding experience, they sought to establish separate approval processes tailored for direct and indirect suppliers.
The customer collaborated with Trinamix for Oracle Supplier Registration Workflow, Supplier Qualification Management Cloud, and Supplier Negotiation Cloud Implementation to enhance the ability to identify suppliers with specific qualifications or capabilities while also mitigating risks by ensuring supplier compliance with the code of conduct.
Key Solution Highlights
- Implemented a supplier registration/onboarding process for direct and indirect suppliers with all the necessary information that is required for effective supplier management
- Enabled collection & retention of documents related to categories such as supplier business continuity plan, suppliers’ insurance certifications, W9, conflict mineral report, and Quarterly business report.
- Provided the ability to interact with suppliers through supplier portals such that suppliers can create and maintain most of the information related to supplier master data management, qualifications, and negotiations
- Provided the ability to create/maintain registration questionnaires based on supplier type (for example, hardware suppliers vs. software or services suppliers).
- Implemented an RFX Standard Template (with the use of variables) for direct suppliers (with a mix of new suppliers and existing suppliers) & indirect suppliers.
- Developed a supplier performance dashboard with cost and delivery elements that can be reported by the supplier, by commodity category, and with flexible time periods (qtr., month, etc.).
- Set up and trained scoring methods (price-only and multi-attribute-based) to help evaluate various responses.
Improved the ability to source more competitively and give preference to preferred suppliers
Enhanced the ability to identify suppliers with certain qualifications or capabilities
Easily assess the supplier across many different criteria for a more complete picture
Reduction in risk by making sure suppliers comply with the code of conduct
Trinamix is a leading Oracle implementation specialist that facilitates customers in the digital transformation of their supply chain using Oracle Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Planning, IoT, Blockchain, and AI/ML. Trinamix diverse offerings include design thinking, strategic planning, change management, business process transformation, industry-specific solutions, support services, and RPA-based implementations. We are headquartered in the US with local offices in Canada, Australia, Japan, the UK, and India.
For more information, contact us at sales@Trinamix.com