A leading Canadian telecommunications company adopts Multi-Echelon Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Oracle Modules Implemented
Oracle Demand Management Cloud
Oracle Supply Planning Cloud
Oracle Replenishment Planning Cloud
Oracle Global Order Promising Cloud
Client Background and Business Context
The client is a Canadian telecommunications company that provides telephone, Internet, television, and mobile services. The client provides home telecommunications services primarily in Alberta and British Columbia and satellite television nationally.
The client selected Trinamix for Supply Chain Planning Cloud implementation. As a part of their journey towards a data-driven supply chain, Trinamix implemented:
- Oracle Demand Management Cloud across all lines of Businesses and all nodes of the supply chain for Forward and Reverse Logistics
- Oracle Supply Planning Cloud across all lines of Businesses and all nodes of the supply chain except the last node of the supply chain for Forward and Reverse Logistics
- Oracle Replenishment Planning Cloud across all lines of Businesses for the last nodes of the supply chain for Forward Logistics
- Oracle Global Order promising cloud to support internal material movement and as well promise deliveries for external customer demands
The key business objectives behind the client’s Cloud adoption were to create a single supply chain planning platform and implement standard supply chain planning processes across multiple lines of business, enable a central supply chain planning team that manages flow inventory through the entire supply chain network, create optimization in the supply chain processes by maximizing the utilization of refurbished parts and minimize spend on new purchases. The client also wanted to have a customer-first approach and create a supply chain that minimizes stock outages for customers while minimizing inventory and spending..
Key Solution Highlights
- Automated recommendations for movement of material across the supply chain
- Automated recommendations for utilizing refurbished equipment prior to buying new equipment
- Prediction of material demand for forward logistics via statistical modeling and driving consensus with marketing for consumer demand
- Prediction of material Supply from reverse logistics via statistical modeling and driving consensus for refurbished supply to be incorporated in the supply planning process as a viable source of supply
Significant inventory reduction across the supply chain
Improved service levels to meet customer demand
Standardized process of supply chain planning process across multiple lines of business
Trinamix is a global solution provider specializing in Oracle Applications with a focus on Oracle Supply Chain Management, Oracle ERP, Oracle EPM, and Industry 4.0 (Internet of Things, Blockchain, and AI/ML). Trinamix offerings include implementation services, design thinking, strategic planning, change management, business process transformation, industry-specific solutions, managed services, and RPA based implementations. We are headquartered in the US with local offices in Canada, Australia, Japan, UK, and India.