A Leading Canadian Utilities Conglomerate Collaborates with Trinamix for the Implementation of Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW) Integrated with Oracle ERP Cloud
Energy and Utilities
Oracle Modules Implemented
Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW)
Client Background and Business Context
The customer is one of Canada’s premier corporations, providing customers with innovative, sustainable solutions in the sectors fundamental to global growth and prosperity: housing, real estate, energy, water, transportation, and agriculture.
The customer was looking for a single shared data analytics model across all Oracle and third-party applications. As a result, they decided to collaborate with Trinamix for the implementation of Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse integrated with the Oracle ERP Cloud modules: Financial Analytics: AP/AR/GL and Oracle Spend and Procurement Cloud. This implementation helped them achieve out-of-the-box procurement KPIs and spend analytics KPIs.
Key Solution Highlights
- Classified and categorized customer spending data into a 3-level hierarchy with 13 categories, 150 sub-categories, and 800 items
- Segmented spending into “Addressable” and “Non-Addressable “
- Built a vendor hierarchy while ensuring data accuracy
- Provisioned ML model for spend analytics and used the results to provide meaningful insights into spend data in FAW.
- Created additional KPIs to identify immediate data quality opportunities
- Enabled 125+ out-of-the-box SCM KPIs
- Leveraged machine learning to drive alerts and discover relationships between metrics
- Enabled all ERP hierarchy data related to cost centers, departments, and more
- Modified key KPIs/Dashboards/Reports with a focus on high-quality data
- Enabled 175+ out-of-the-box Finance KPIs
- Delivered 5 decks with drill-down details and more focused on high-quality data
- Provided 25+ Pre-Built Dashboards/Reports, allowing easy creation of custom analysis (Profitability & Loss, Receivables, Payables, Procurement, and Balance Sheet) using the pre-built data model
- Provided the ability to drill directly from KPIs into underlying details
Quick access to critical Financial and Supply Chain KPIs and metrics compared to targets
Faster time-to-value with everything pre-built and oracle managed
Better insight into profitability drivers and analyzing historical trends, providing leaders a greater understanding of all project costs – including inception-to-date and year-to-date comparisons across any project
Enhanced integration with non-cloud data sources provided an opportunity for enterprise-level analytics
Trinamix is a leading Oracle implementation specialist that facilitates customers in the digital transformation of their supply chain using Oracle Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Planning, IoT, Blockchain, and AI/ML. Trinamix diverse offerings include design thinking, strategic planning, change management, business process transformation, industry-specific solutions, support services, and RPA-based implementations. We are headquartered in the US with local offices in Canada, Australia, Japan, the UK, and India.
For more information, contact us at sales@Trinamix.com.